Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan is known as the Yoga of Awareness. This powerful form of yoga emphasizes movement, breath and the use of mantra to strengthen the body, mind and spirit. Each class draws from a deep pool of yoga sets and meditations to guide students toward a greater experience of inner and outer wellness. Classes range from the vigorous to the meditative within a consistent container of building self-awareness. Kundalini invites you to explore the outer reaches of your own comfort level - whether it be physical, mental or emotional. These are the growth edges and their exploration is critical to personal evolution.
As a science and technology, Kundalini Yoga stimulates the immune and nervous systems. It provides a consistent, overall overhaul of the entire Self. Practiced regularly, it an excellent adjunctive therapy for a wide variety of conditions and issues including:
- Chronic diseases including those with symptoms such as pain, low-immunity, depression, anxiety and fatigue.
- Lack of focus and concentration.
- Stress, tension in the body and the inability to relax.
- Addictions and patterns of over-thinking, over-worry and over-reacting.
- Being a human being in the 21st Century.
Fees and Schedule
Weekly Kundalini Classes are currently on hold through the summer. Drop-in rates for classes is $15. The schedule, once it resumes, can be found here.
Private Kundalini Classes are by appointment and can be arranged by calling 740-214-6978 or via message. The cost is $90.
Kundalini special events and workshops offered by Point to Point can be found here.
Resources And Information
Below is a list of additional Kundalini resources:
- Kundalini Yoga of Columbus Ohio's Facebook page: A more extensive list of Kundalini classes in and around the Columbus Region.
- 3HO: The Kundalini Yoga's world-wide community portal.
- Kundalini Research Institute: A plethora of Kundalini meditations, kriyas, archived Yogi Bhajan lectures as well as information about Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Training.
- Spirit Voyage: The go-to website for Kundalini Yoga music, books and other goodies.
- Jai Dev Singh: The best subscription-based online offering of Kundalini Yoga classes, workshops and more.
- Kundalini Yoga Mantra Spotify playlist.