About Community Acupuncture
Community acupuncture is a safe, effective and affordable style of acupuncture where people are treated in groups in a relaxing, comfortable setting. Acupuncture can treat a variety of conditions, signs and symptoms. Because acupuncture is a process and not a band-aid approach, it is rare for a person to be able to resolve a problem completely with one treatment. Community-style clinics bring acupuncture to the masses by making frequent acupuncture more accessible and more affordable.
Acupuncture is applicable to anyone who:
- Is experiencing pain of any kind (joint pain, back pain, headaches, body aches, etc.)
- Has a chronic illness which requires management of various signs and symptoms (pain, fatigue, flare-ups, depression, etc.)
- Is seeking help with allergies, digestive issues, insomnia, depression or anxiety.
- Is experiencing stress related to work, school, family, relationships and needs to decompress.
- Is wanting to stop drinking, smoking, over-eating or any other addictive or compulsive behavior.
- Is having difficulty with fertility issues.
- Is alive in the 21st Century.
Fees & Scheduling
Community acupuncture is offered on a sliding scale fee of $25-45 per session. First visit consultation with acupuncture is $50. Appointments can be made online or by calling 740-214-6978. Please also leave a phone message should the initial visit fee be cost-prohibitive for you. P2PCA seeks to serve all those who need acupuncture regardless of their financial situation.
Your initial appointment takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes and includes a private, one-on-one intake and consultation followed by a community acupuncture treatment. First visit paperwork can be downloaded here.
- Download a free e-book, Why Did You Put That Needle There? about acupuncture and community-style clinics by our colleague Andy Wegman from Manchester Acupuncture Studio.
- Watch a video on Community Acupuncture here.
- Visit and JOIN the People's Organization of Community Acupuncture!! For just $25 a year you can help spread the availability of community acupuncture clinics across the U,S. and internationally. And, you get a free birthday month treatment from P2PCA!
- Review a list of conditions that acupuncture can treat, according to the World Health Organization.